Jog-a-Thon is Next Friday April 5th! Packets have gone home so please check Backpacks! Packet with forms is also available to download below.
Here is what you need to know:
1) Families are invited on the field to cheer on students during the runs. All students will be able to run regardless of donations turned in, but we do need to have the PTA liability waiver that most students turned in before Fall Festival.
2) Signups for volunteers to help at the stations and mark laps will go out on Bloomz this week. please signup to help mark the students during your childs runtime!
3) Create or login to your Pledgestar Account at www.pledgestar.com/santiagoyou can pledge online, post a pledge announcement on your social media accounts, or send emails to relatives and friends asking for a pledge. it is so easy!
4) Purchase a “Shout Out” for $5 and our DJ will read your shout out over the music while your student is running!
5) Prizes!for students with the top pledges:
1st Place – 2 Tickets to Six Flags Magic Mountain
2nd Place – 2 Tickets to Aquarium of the Pacific
3rd Place – 4 Tickets to Discovery Cube OC
4th Place – 5 Free Jump Passes to Circus Trix
5th Place – 5 Free Jump Passes to Circus Trix
Top lap runners in each grade level (boy and girl) will be recognized in school newsletter!
Prize Levels for all Participants:
Raise a total of $10 or more : Santiago STEAM Magnet Refrigerator Magnet
Raise a total of $50 or more : Pair of Headphones
Raise a total of $150 or more : 2 Regal Cinema Movie Tickets
Raise a total of $300 or more : Kids Activity Tracker Bracelet
Prizes are cumulative (you will receive the prizes for all levels reached)
Donations must be received by April 5th to count toward prizes.
8:35am – 9:05am : Kindergarten – Lebus, Markowitz, Von Luft
9:10am – 9:40am : 3rd Grade – Anand, Menke, Olson
9:45am – 10:15am : 4th Grade – Burdette, Higgins
10:20am – 10:50am : 2nd Grade – Escutia, Nichols
10:50am – 11:20am : 1st Grade – Reiss, Scanlon
11:20am – 11:50am : 6th Grade – Brown, Nelson
11:50am – 12:20pm : 5th Grade – Larkins, Vu