Community is the number one goal for the Santiago STEAM Magnet PTA this year. We’re working on programs and activities that can support and foster relationships between classmates and teachers, connect families, and encourage outreach to the community we live in. Anyone can join the PTA: parents, students, grandparents, neighbors, etc. You can make a difference at our school for a small contribution of $12 per membership.
There are so many reasons to become a PTA Member!
- Vote at your PTA Meetings!
- Participate in conversations about PTA programs and activities
- Meet new people and form friendships
- Advocate for students
- Run for an elected position on your school or district PTA Board
- Receive a Variety of Discounts from Local and National Sponsors (details below)
3 Ways to Join:
1. Join PTA online with the Totem PTA Portal! Digital membership cards, quick links to benefits, and a yearly reminder to renew. There is an additional $1 fee. This option is preferred as it removes paperwork and transaction processing tasks from our PTA volunteers, especially during these unprecedented times.
2. Return this form with cash or check payable to “Santiago Elementary PTA” to our school office. (Attach as fill-able PDF)
3. Stay tuned for secure credit/debit/paypal transactions through our new online shopping cart
Benefits and Discounts provided by organizations across Orange County, California, and Nationwide!
Orange County Member Perks – including Baskin Robbins, Dave and Busters, and more!
California State Member Perks – including Code Wizards, LEGOLAND ticket discounts, and more!
National PTA Member Perks – including Hertz Rental Cars, Quicken Loans, Good Housekeeping Magazine, and more!