Santiago STEAM Magnet Elementary
Yearbook Cover Drawing Contest
Santiago STRONG – No Matter the Distance
Entries Due December 9th, 2020
It’s time for our Annual Drawing Contest for the Yearbook Cover!
The Winning Creation will be on the cover of the 2020-2021 Yearbook!
Four runners-up will also be chosen, with their entries displayed on the back cover of the yearbook.
The yearbook committee is very excited and looks forward to seeing all the artwork that will be submitted.
If you would like to participate, please CAREFULLY follow the instructions below:
- Please use 8.5” x 11” white paper.
- Draw your picture vertically.
- You must include the words “Santiago STEAM Magnet Elementary” and “2020-2021” within your drawing.
- Your drawing should represent the yearbook’s theme this year of “Santiago STRONG, No Matter the Distance” – What does it mean to you?
- Draw your picture with pencil and color it with crayon, marker, or paint (no computer images accepted).
- Make sure that your name AND teacher’s name are on the BACK of the picture
- Turn in your entry to the labeled box in front of the school office between December 1st – 9th, 2020.
- We need to collect your original drawing to capture the highest quality.
- Each student is allowed one entry into the contest.
- The winner will NOT be announced until the yearbooks arrive.