If you have yet to log on to the Family Portal and confirmed each of your child’s data, now is the time. Here are the steps:
- Go to svusd.org
- Click on the “Family Portal” link.
- Log-in to the Family Portal. If you do not have an account, please create one. If you are having difficulties, please give our office a call at 949-586-2820 for assistance.
- Once logged-in, if you do not see a section asking you to complete the data confirmation, go to the top of the screen and click on “Student Info.”
- From there, click on “Data Confirmation” and follow the directions.
- Once you see GREEN CHECK MARKS next to each section, you will have completed the process.
- You will then be asked to Print, Sign and Return to us the Annual Notification Signature Form.
- You will also be asked to print your child’s new Emergency Card.
- Please drop off both to our office at your earliest convenience, but no later than Wednesday, August 11th.
**If you are having any issues with printing, please contact our office at 949-586-2820 for assistance. If you already completed the data confirmation, but have not printed the forms, you can log back on to complete this portion.
This is a critical step for us to confirm registration and the number of students enrolled to determine class sizes and staffing.