This year we will have a rolling list of projects that we need help with throughout the year. If you are interested in helping out, and we hope you , please email email@example.com
– An outdoor chalkboard construction and installation with a goal completion date near as close to the beginning of school as possible (example here, we’d prefer to use Hardie backer https://www.
loveandrenovations.com/diy-) Volunteers Found backyard-chalkboard/
– A little library structure where reference guides can be stored (examples here https://
littlefreelibrary.org/build/). This project has a more flexible timeline.
– Woodpecker house (We are confirming exact specs with an audubon specialist, but will likely be similar to this https://70birds.com/birdh
ouses/pileated-woodpecker/) Volunteers Found
–Stumps for outdoor learning. They need to be sanded, prepped and painted. Some volunteers found, but we need more.
–Refinish several donated outdoor furniture items so that they’re in safe condition and beautiful again! We’re happy to support with supplies as needed, and the project would be completed at your home. We currently have on-hand to refinish:
- One 50″ wooden bench with a metal inlay and small wooden table: Needs paint stripped, repainted, and some reinforcements may be needed
- One wooden rocker: It’s rickety and may not be worth the effort to save, or it could be a diamond in the rough