Santiago STEAM Magnet Elementary
Yearbook Custom Cover Contest!
“Celebrating 50 Years of Santiago”
Entries are due by Monday, December 6th 2021
The Winning Creation will be on the cover of the 2021-2022 Yearbook!
Four runners-up will also be chosen, with their entries displayed on the back cover of the yearbook.
The yearbook committee is very excited and looks forward to seeing all the artwork that will be submitted.
If you would like to participate, please CAREFULLY follow the instructions below:
- Please use 8.5” x 11” white paper.
- Draw your picture vertically.
- You must include the words “Santiago STEAM Magnet Elementary” and “2021-2022” within your drawing.
- Your drawing should represent the yearbook’s theme this year of “Celebrating 50 Years of Santiago” – What does it mean to you?
- Draw your picture with pencil and color it with crayon, marker, or paint (no computer images accepted).
- Make sure that your name AND teacher’s name are on the BACK of the picture
- All entries must be turned into the office no later than Monday, December 6th 2021.
- We need to collect your original drawing to capture the highest quality.
- Each student is allowed one entry into the contest.
- The winner will NOT be announced until the yearbooks arrive.
Everyone who enters will receive a Yearbook Cover Art Contest spirit button!
You must be logged in to post a comment.